Hand spun & Handwoven Khadi Nightwear Kurta
Khadi fabric is lighter and has high breath ability as it is woven by hand. This property of
Khadi makes the wearer feel warm in winters and cool in summers. Khadi also has a high
sweat absorption capacity, which keeps you away from skin problems and any damage
Our apparel is made out of hand-spun & hand-woven eco-dyed natural fibers. Therefore, it
is but natural that there will be minor variations in texture. It is not to be considered as a
defect. In fact, these visual imperfections make Khadi beautiful and truly unique.
For longer life it is best to hand wash Khadi garments. If required, machine wash on gentle
cycle with mild detergent, but tumble drying is to be avoided as it may break the fibres and
the garments might lose their shape; line drying works best. Washing is to be done inside
out, and for such colours that have a tendency to bleed more washing separately would be
safe. Dry only in shade.
– Fabric details: Single thread Plain Weaves Khadi
– Thread count: 33 By 33
– Printed with traditional hand printing technique
– Hand wash cold separately
– 100% Cotton (Hand Spun & Hand Woven)
– Colors may fade after some wash due to the eco friendly dyeing and printing process
- Uses – Sleepwear, Comfort wear, Loose wear.
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 5 cm|
|Size & Sleeve||
Half Sleeve M, Half Sleeve L, Half Sleeve XL, Half Sleeve XXL